Thursday, February 17, 2011

Vanished by Meg Cabot - Amazingly Rereadable

  
 The series "Vanished" by Meg Cabot is really awesome! It's about a girl named Jess (short for Jessica of course, 16 years old). She gets struck by lightning and gets amazing superpowers: she can now locate missing children. She goes through a bunch of adventures with her boyfriend, Rob. (18 years old). I absolutely love it! There may be a few bad words here and there, but nothing too bad, she definitely downplays it. Like she will say, and I quote, "'Get a freaking clue' I yelled. Only I didn't say freaking." You see what I mean? Anyways, I really like the series, it sort of like a mystery type book, except better with a little bit of romance. The plot is really well thought out and will definitely appeal to pretty much all teenagers. Jess is not to be messed with, in the beginning of the book she is super tomboyish and gets into lots of fights, but by the third book (each book contains too books inside) she decides to dress girly so she doesn't get into fights! Moving on, this is a really great book and I hope you read it! (:
I am a huge fan of Meg Cabot - a diehard fan. I love her books, I love her writing style, I love her ideas, and she is one of my biggest inspirations and idols (I'm an aspiring writer). I highly recommend purchasing these books and checking out other book series!

No comments:

Post a Comment