Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare - Fandomly Rereadable


Hey, you guys! I finally finished City of Glass a couple days ago, but, due to my laziness, I didn't review it. PROCRASTINATION!! But, here I am, so voila! I am going to review City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass, which are the first three books in the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, there is a fourth book called City of Fallen Angels and there is a prequel called Clockwork Angel and another prequel is going to come out called Clockwork Prince, and this series is called The Infernal Devices. So, in City of Bones, Clary is thrown into the world of Shadowhunters, and the other books are about the - and I don't mean to sound juvenile - adventures that she has with the other characters. So, I don't think I have any cons with these books except for the fact that it is from 3rd person point of view.. I mean, the plot was absolutely fantastic. SPOILER: when I read that Jace was Clary's brother I literally screamed and I was super upset... too bad I was at school... and my friends, teacher, and classmates stared at me like I was a strange child. Any-who, you probably didn't need to know that. Here is a list of Pros:
1. Very well-written.
2. Wonderful and well-thought out plot.
3. Lots of character-development.
4. Lots of twists!
5. Made me feel what the characters were feeling!
I am super into this book series. I follow the movie updates and everything like that. Buy the books. Just do it.
It is definitely one of favorite book series! I'm sorry for the really lame review. I finished the three books two weeks ago, so, I think you can guess why it isn't that great. I still hope you enjoyed! I will be posting reviews for The Mediator: Book 1: Shadowland by Meg Cabot, The Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher, and What's Your St@tus? by Katie Finn, very soon!!! :) Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment