Friday, July 1, 2011

New!

I decided that instead of doing reviews on books I read a while ago and doing a lazy job at them, I am going to post a list each week of the books I read that week and if I approve or not. I will still be doing reviews, but this way, you will still see my recommendations and I won't ruin a perfectly good book. Here are a few books I read over this summer, not a lot, unfortunately:
1. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (Already done, but a great book!)
2.The Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher (I will not be doing a review on this, but I do recommend it. It was a bit random at times, but I did enjoy it.)
3. The Mediator: Book 1: Shadowland by Meg Cabot (I will not be doing a review but this book series is absolutely AMAZING!)
4. What's Your St@tus by Katie Finn [a Top 8 novel and a new one is coming out called Unfriended]  (I won't be doing a review on this, but you should definitely check out the series, great book!)
5. Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg (Absolutely wonderful, amazing book! I won't be doing a review on it, but definitely check it out!)
6. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (This is part of the Heist Society series in which the first book is called Heist Society. This was just as good as the first book and had a wonderful plot line. I won't be doing a review though.)
7. Missing You by Meg Cabot (This is the last book in the 1-800 Where Are You series or also called Vanished. The books in this series are called: When Lightning Strikes, Code Name Cassandra, Safe House, Sanctuary, and of course, Missing You.  I loved the twist in the plot and I thought it was one of the most amazing and well-written books in the history of amazing and well-written books. I won't be doing a review because my words cannot even describe how much I loved it.)
8. Jinx by Meg Cabot (This is a solo book, but it is really good. I mean it. I read it in a day and I was just blown away. The plot line is classic yet put across in a very different - and appealing - way. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a simple-and-to-the-point read, but also doesn't want to have their intelligence insulted. I won't be doing a review.)
9. The Red Blazer Girls: The Ring of Rocamadour by Michael D. Beil (I am reading this now and most likely will do a review. So far, so good!)
Catch ya later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment