Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper - Readable

The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper is about a girl, Kate Sanderson, who doesn't believe in love because she was "burned" by it. She goes to Verona, Italy to study Shakespeare for winning a contest her Shakespeare-scholar of a father made her apply to. She meets people and makes friends. Especially Giacomo. The two of them deceive their friends who are trying to play a prank on them and make them fall in love. Spoilers? I think not!
Here's what I have to say about this book: there are no words to describe how much I adored it! It was heart-wrenching! It had plot-twists that - even though were predictable - were done in unpredictable ways. I put it on the top of my shelf of FAVORITE books! I don't put books on my shelf unless I truly loved them, so that says something! Please read it! This book is not as well known as is should be! 
It depends on what type of books you like - I myself bought it because I love those types of storylines - but I think most people would just want to borrow it.
Go and READ READ READ! Catch ya later!
"Love, hope, fear, faith - these make humanity;
These are its sign and note and and character." - Robert Browning, Paracelsus.

No comments:

Post a Comment