Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book Recommendations!

 So, I would really appreciate it if you guys would follow or subscribe to my blog! You can leave comments for suggestions of books I should review, music I should review, movies I should review, products I should review, etc... I'm open to most things! 
Really quick sum up: I read Divergent by Veronica Roth and absolutely LOVED it! I'm not going to do a full on review because I finished it quite a few months ago... Yeah, I know. Just to let you know, the sequel to Divergent already came out and it is called Insurgent. I cannot wait to get my hands on it! :)
Here are some books that have recently come out, really good books that you should read, OR books to look forward to. I promise that they are all books that are on my list of books to buy, so I am not just listing these without knowing about them.
1.  Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Haven't read yet, but it's on my list!)
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Haven't read yet, but it is DEFINITELY on my list!)
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Haven't read yet, but it is on my list!)
4. Alica on Board by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (Comes out May 22, 2012)
5. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler (Yay! I love the synopsis of this book!)
6. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Comes out October 23, 2012)
7. Why We Broke Up by Maira Kalman and Daniel Handler (I saw this at Target, and it looked extremely interesting, so I am going to read it!)
8. Whisper by Alyson Noel (This has a few books before it, but I haven't read it yet!)
9. Underworld by Meg Cabot (This is the sequel to Abandon)
10. Once Upon a Toad by Heather Vogel Frederick (You should also check out the Mother Daughter Book Club series by her!)
11. The Kill Order by James Dashner (From The Maze Runner series. Comes Out August 14, 2012)
12. The Specter Key by Kaleb Nation and The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation (Also, check out Kaleb Nation's YouTube videos!)
13. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (In the Delirium series!)
14. Rapture by Lauren Kate (Comes out June 12, 2012!)
15. Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate (I am reading the series!)
16. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Just recently came out! Eeek!)
17. The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan (This man is a genius. A pure genius)
18. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (Comes out October 2, 2012!)
19. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (My friend was reading this book and she said that she enjoyed it!)
20. Matched by Ally Condie, Crossed by Ally Condie, and Reached by Ally Condie (You have to read the series. 'Nuff said.)
21. The Monster High series by Lisi Harrison (Just read all of them. They are an extremely fun series!)
22. 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad (I want to read the book so badly! So, so very badly!
23. A Million Suns by Beth Revis (I am currently reading the first book, Across the Universe!)
24. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins (This is one of my all time favorite series! I love these books a great deal!)
25. The I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You series by Ally Carter recently came out with a new book: Out of Sight, Out of Time (This is another one of my favorite books series!)
26. The Heist Society series by Ally Carter (Which includes Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals) is an amazing series!
27. Legend by Marie Lu (Awesome book!)
28. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga (The synopsis got me hooked!)


So, those are a few of my recommendations! Now, I really want to see what recommendations you have for me! Leave them in the comments or send me a message. Also, follow me on Goodreads!
Here's the link: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6687517-maria
I'll talk to you all, later! Remember to leave comments! It's Discussion Time! :)

"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read. " ~Abraham Lincol

No comments:

Post a Comment