Thursday, June 14, 2012

Graduation, Europe Travelling, and It's Summer!

So, it has been summer for me for the past three weeks! I finally graduated from eighth grade which was actually sadder than I thought it was going to be - especially since one of my classmates (and extremely close friend and fellow blogger/book reviewer) is moving to Europe over summer. I'm really going to miss her. I'll still be seeing some of my other close friends, though.
I am currently in Europe - Romania, to be exact. My parents were born and raised in Romania and they came to America in their early twenties. That's why I'm bilingual. I am also going to Hungary for about ten days.
So, I just realized how few reviews I've done since last summer and I am not happy about it. I have quite a few books to read over summer for high school and I am determined to do book reviews on them (and a few other books of my choice).
I just finished reading LA Candy by Lauren Conrad so my next post will be about that book.
Catch ya later!


"The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination." ~Marion Zimmer Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment