Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thank you so much, Classy Me Books, for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! I know that I have already received it, but this is a bit different - and even if it weren't I would still do a post! You can never spread the word about your fellow bloggers enough. This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here are the guidelines:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you…they deserve the love!
2. Post the award on your blog for all to see!
3. Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers … ideally with approximately 200 followers or less.
4. Leave a comment on your chosen {5} blogs to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.

Please check out the following blogs! They are amazingly awesome and I absolutely LOVE reading their posts! (I am going to post different blogs than the ones I posted before, but these blogs are on the same list of awesomeness as the other ones!)

1. Beach Bum Reads
2. A library of my own 
3. Sweet Southern Home
4. Beneath the Moons and Stars
5. Always to the Unknown Friend

Please look at those blogs - and Classy Me Books' blog! They are all awesome! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment