Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Idea!

 So, I've recently come to realize that while I do enjoy most of the books I read - that's because I do research on them before I pick them up or agree to read them - I like them in different ways. Sometimes I like a book in a "Wow, I am going to reread that and obsess over it!" way, or I liked a book in a "That was a really good book while I was reading it, but I'm probably not going to reread it or really remember it in a few years." So, to differentiate which books made a lasting impression on me and which ones didn't, at the end of each review and/or in the title, I'll be coming up with little labels, for lack of a better word, and then I'll explain what I mean by the label. "Rereadable", for example, could mean different things. It could mean that it I loved it so much that I am now part of the book series' fandom. It could mean that I will reread it and that I think it is worth purchasing. "Readable" means that it was really good, but it won't be a book that you will want to read more than  once. I'll be going back and adding these labels to all of my old book reviews to kind of give you a sense of in what way I liked it.
This might be a really confusing post, but I think that once I get the hang of it, it will be really cool!
Thanks for reading - catch you later!

2 comments: