Saturday, May 4, 2013

BOOK HAUL #1

Hello, lovelies!
I buy books whenever I possibly can. I have to buy them online nowadays, though, because we do not have a bookstore in my town. 
I know. It makes me sad too.
Anyhoo, I always watch Booktubers doing book hauls on YouTube and it looks super fun, so I figured, "Why not do one on your blog?"
If you wanna see what books I've purchased in the past few weeks, keep reading.
1. The Elite by Kiera Cass
I am so excited to read this! The Selection was AMAZING and I'm hooked on the trilogy. I'll try to do a review as soon as I finish!




2. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
As soon as I read the synopsis I HAD to buy it! I am super duper excited to read this! It kind of reminds me of The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter (just cause it is a spy school). 

3. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Still need to read both Beautiful Darkness and Beautiful Chaos (both of which I own). I loved Beautiful Creatures though!


4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I loved Clockwork Angel, and Clockwork Prince is on my READ SOON list, so I can't wait!



5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
I probably won't get to this for a while because I want to read Paper Towns first and then An Abundance of Katherines and THEN Looking for Alaska. (High-five to all you fellow 
                                                        Nerdfighters out there!)

6. Prodigy by Marie Lu
I ADORED Legend so I am super excited for this read. Marie Lu is an amazing author!




So many books to read, so little time!
Have a lovely day, my bookworms!

2 comments:

  1. I've also got Prodigy and Etiquette&Espionage. I've already read Prodigy and it's absolutely brilliant. I enjoyed Paper Towns the least, then WGWG, then LFA and Katherjnes would have been my fav if it wasn't for TFIOS. but hopefully you enjoy all of them. Great haul! DFTBA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read all of his books! I'm saving up my money to buy them all. TFIOS is amazing and I want to reread it.
      Awesome to hear the Prodigy will be awesome! A lot of the times the second book in a series is just not good. ("The second-book curse as CassJayTuck would say!)
      DFTBA :D

      Delete