Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Maybelline Better Skin Powder

I was just sent the Maybelline Better Skin Powder with salicylic acid by Influenster complimentary! All of the following opinions are my own, and my opinion is that I am a huge fan! They sent me the product in the color 20 Classic Ivory. It was such a great match for my skin tone, and the application was so smooth. I used the sponge it came with which I normally never do because I tend to dislike sponge applicators, but this one worked really well. It blended seamlessly into my skin, and it does not look cakey at all.
The picture below of me holding the product is about 6 hours after application, and I think that it holds up well. This is definitely a light coverage powder, but that it was I gravitate towards. I don't like it when my skin looks totally smooth and blemish free. I like my concealing products to eliminate some redness and even my skin tone, but to also let my real skin shine through, blemishes and all, and this finds the perfect balance. It made my skin tone fairly even and allowed my blush and bronzer to go over it really well. Instead of covering up my skin, it brought out the best in it. In addition, I am enjoying the fact that it has salicylic acid in it. I feel better about the fact that I am wearing a full face of makeup when I know that there is an ingredient in my full face product that is fighting against blemishing and pore clogging. Overall, if you want a product you can use every day that looks natural and won't give you breakouts, this is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment